Lavender cakes with lavender honey
For 8 People
Recette de Vanessa Romano
Culinary Photographer and Stylist, Fréjus, France
- The day before, mix the lavender flowers and the sugar. Reserve overnight at room temperature in a closed plastic box so that the sugar soaks up the flavor.
- The next day, sift the sugar to eliminate the unmixed flowers.
- Then, preheat the oven to 180 C (350 F)
- Meanwhile, mix the dough by mixing in a bowl, the lavender sugar, the kefir, the egg, the lavender honey, the almond powder, the flour, the baking soda and the vanilla powder
- Use a whisk for this, and stop mixing as soon as the flour has been incorporated.
- Line the muffin cups with the baking papers and divide the batter into these cups.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy as is or with fresh cream and strawberries.