Courtesy of Catherine Perot
- 7 cups of cooled cooked rice
- 4 tbsp. first pressing green olive oil
- 1 C. 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 C. tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 C. mayonnaise
- 1 pinch of dried Provence herbs
Add to taste: finely chopped garlic, salt, pepper, cucumbers, corn, peppers, peppers, tomatoes, black olives, green olives.
Your choice: Anchovies, chicken, tuna, hard-boiled eggs.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise and Herbes de Provence.
- Whisk with a small whisk manually.
- In a large bowl, put the rice and arrange the other foods. Reserve some vegetables for the final presentation.
- Add the mixture to the ingredients and mix.
- Decorate with the reserved vegetables.