For 8 People
Courtesy of Mrs Monique Bélisle
Founder of Auberge Ma Maison, Ste-Mélanie, Qué.
- An egg white
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipped cream
- ¼ cup of fresh fruit as garnish (strawberries, raspberries …)
- Biscuits (Lady Fingers)
- Almond or vanilla essence
- Candied or fresh fruits
- Beat the egg white until stiff, incorporate the sugar powder, whipped cream.
- Perfume to taste (almond or vanilla essence)
- Line a glass mold (high enough) with cookies (Lady Fingers Cookies) and fill with the mixture.
- Decorate with candied or fresh fruit.
- Cool in the fridge.